Join Luma's Cake and Cakebox.me for a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn how to create these stunningly romantic, beautiful, sublime and incredible cakes!
Javier and Noralid are the owner of Luma's Cake based in France. They started cake decoration in 2011, making their sons very first birthday cake and the rest is history.....
Ariel Princess /The Little Mermaid"
Come learn with us all the techniques to make this cake! This workshop will teach you the following techniques:
- Painting and drawing on sugar fondant
- How to draw the The Little Mermaid or any other drawing for your future cakes.
- Make Agate Stone with Isomalt and Golden leaves
- How to make and model the waves with the Isomalt technique.
- Flowers in wafer paper with textured effect: coloring and assembly.
- How to cover a 3 tier cake dummy with sugar fondant with straight angles.
The workshop is a one day class. The workshop is suitable for all beginners and advanced levels.
Date:Friday, 13th April 2018
Venue:Cakebox.me Studio Dubai, Al Quoz 4
Time:9am to 6:30pm
Fee:Dh1200.00 (Excluding VAT)
NOTE: Strictly NO PayPal payments, all payments are to be made via courier, or Western Union. An additional Dh22 will be charged for cash collection by courier. Right of Admissions reserved. All fees are subject to Cakebox.me
NO REFUND policy, once paid.