Raewyn Reed - Double Barrel Hand Standing Snowman Veil Cake
Double Barrel Hand Standing Snowman Veil Cake
Here is Olaf on his cake. A double barrel 6" round.
Do you want to learn how to ganache a double barrel cake in the popular Australian method to achieve super sharp edges?
Do you need help with your technique to bring it up to the next level for a truly professional finish?
In this class, you will learn how to torte, ganache and cover a double barrel round cake in fondant and apply a simple decoration.
This class will give you a strong grounding in how to achieve this clean and contemporary look including all the secret tips and tricks of the professionals.
You will learn:
- All the skills you need to create using a stackåÊof round cakes with those much sought after Australian Sharp Edges
- How to make ganache using a fail-proof but easy method
- How to torte and layer your cake and then apply ganache as the foundation of those fabulous edges
- How to apply sugarpaste and the method used to achieve super sharp edges
- How to make Olaf- a hand standing snowman as decoration, and a cage around the cake.
This solid foundation in Australian Sharp Edges can be taken by complete novices or even experienced decorators to bring your skills up to a professional level. This is a fun but very productive class that will have a fabulous effect on your future projects.
Date: April 24, 2015.
Time: Friday, 9am to 6pm.
Location: Auris Plaza, Barsha (map)
NOTE: Strictly NO PayPal payments, all payments are to be made via courier.
An additional Dh15 will be charged for cash collection by courier.
Right of Admissions reserved.
All fees are subject to Cakebox.me NO REFUND policy, once paid.
Add to Calendar 04-24-2015 09:00:00 AM 04-24-2015 06:00:00 PM 59 Raewyn Read - Double Barrel Hand Standing Snowman Veil Cake Learn how to make Olaf - a hand standing snowman as decoration, and a cage around the cake Auris Plaza, Barsha, Dubai Cakebox.ME firstname.lastname@example.org false DD/MM/YYYY