Raewyn Reed - Finishing Flourishes class with a Peony
Finishing Flourishes class with a Peony
Do you want to learn how to ganache a cake in the popular Australian method to achieve super sharp edges?
In this class, you will learn how to torte, ganache and cover a square cake in fondant and apply 4 techniques to each side.
This class will give you a strong grounding in how to achieve this clean and contemporary look including all the secret tips and tricks of the professionals.
You will learn:
- All the skills you need to create a åÊsquare cake with those much sought after Australian Sharp Edges
- How to make ganache using a fail-proof but easy method
- How to torte and layer your cake and then apply ganache as the foundation of those fabulous edges
- How to apply sugarpaste and the method used to achieve super sharp edges
- Water Colour, Gold Leaf, Tiling and Cushioning techniques.
- How to make a simple wafer peony flower as decoration to place on top
This solid foundation in Australian Sharp Edges can be taken by complete novices or even experienced decorators to bring your skills up to a professional level. This is a fun but very productive class that will have a fabulous effect on your future projects.
..Walk away confident learning all these techniques in one class!
Date: April 25, 2015.
Time: Saturday, 9am to 6pm.
Location: Auris Plaza, Barsha (map)
NOTE: Strictly NO PayPal payments, all payments are to be made via courier.
An additional Dh15 will be charged for cash collection by courier.
Right of Admissions reserved.
All fees are subject to Cakebox.me NO REFUND policy, once paid.
Add to Calendar 04-25-2015 09:00:00 AM 04-25-2015 06:00:00 PM 59 Raewyn Read - Finishing Flourishes class with a Peony Create 4 designs per side: applying water colour painting , gold leaf , tiling and cushioning Auris Plaza, Barsha, Dubai Cakebox.ME firstname.lastname@example.org false DD/MM/YYYY