Sweet Artist Chocolate Transfer Sheets A4
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
SWEET ARTIST CHOCOLATE TRANSFER SHEETS A4 (25 sheets)
Create your own chocolate transfers using our Chocolate Transfer sheets. Print your chosen design onto the transfer sheets, pictures, logos or patterns work well. Leave the transfer sheet to dry and simply pour on melted chocolate. Full instructions can be found below.
- 25 chocolate transfer sheets per pack
- For best results use with white chocolate
- Printable area is 207mm x 289mm
Modified starches E1422, E412, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Stabilizers E460i, E414, Emulsifier E435, E322, Humectant E422, Flavours, Food Colour E171
No allergen ingredients
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - AS THESE TRANSFER SHEETS ARE BASED ON COCOA BUTTER THEY MUST BE STORED AND TRANSPORTED IN TEMPERATURES BELOW 20C. Cakebox.me CANNOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE CAUSED DUE TO EXCESSIVE HEAT.
Instructions for Printing on Choco Transfer Sheets
Choco Sheet printing is always done as a mirror image (T-Shirt print). Print on the matt side. Do not touch this part of the sheet as the lamination can easily be removed. Gloves are recommended.
Print on Choco Sheets by setting the print quality option of your printer to "High". This will avoid excessive amounts of colour on the laminated part of the sheet.
Make sure that the printed colour on the Choco Sheet has dried completely. We recommend waiting for at least 2 to 3 hours at 20°C (approx. 70°F) and max. 60% humidity before you apply chocolate.
Application on Chocolate:
1. Put the printed Choco Sheet on a flat working table with the printed side up. Ideal is wood or a rubber mat. If the surface is too cold the chocolate may not mix very well with the printed layer of the Choco Sheet
2. Position the silicone mat onto the Choco Sheet and cover it with a thin layer of tempered white chocolate. Before the chocolate gets completely hard remove the silicone mat.
3. Cool the sheet with the chocolate in the refrigerator at 8°C (approx. 46°F) for at least 20 minutes until the chocolate is completely cooled down.
4. Remove the chocolate pieces from the plastic sheet carefullly.
Please note: DO NOT RECYCLE PRINTED CHOCOLATE
Store in a cool, dry place 10 20C
Store flat in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Shelf life 12 months.
Using chocolate transfer sheets and/or edible inks in your printer may invalidate the warranty offered by the manufacturer. No products sold by Cakebox.me are in any way associated or endorsed by printer manufacturers. Cakebox.me does not accept any responsibility for the use of edible chocolate transfer sheets and/or edible inks in your printer.
Once Bought NO RETURN
FLAT RATE DELIVERY
- AED 25 (Under 10KG)
- Over 10kg, it will AED 35- Marked Heavy
- Over 20kg, it will AED 60 - Marked Supersize
- Same day dispatch on all orders placed by 1pm Monday - Friday
- Dispatch means to SEND your order out with the courier, and does not mean the day it will be delivered to you
- Cut off time for guaranteed same day dispatch for all orders is 1pm Monday to Friday. For any orders received after 1pm on weekdays and anytime over the weekends, your order will be dispatched on the next business day
Tracking & Delivery
The courier will call before they deliver to you
An airway bill number will be emailed to you, so that you may follow up online, or you may call the courier centre for an update.
All of our parcels require a signature upon delivery. If you are not at your address, you will be charged an extra delivery charge for a rescheduled delivery.
NB: If a parcel is undelivered due to an incorrect address being provided by the customer a return cost of AED 32 will be charged to the customer – this is COURIER charge for a return to sender parcel. Please make sure that your phone number and address is updated in your customer profile.
Shipping Rates for Outlying Areas
- Outlying areas cost of delivery will be confirmed before despatch, price depends on the ares as per courier charges.
- Certain Areas have require extra charges eg. DIFC, this cost will be borne by the customer.
- Some items we have are unusually heavy, and extra shipping is charged per heavy item, i.e. Fondant, Bulk orders, chocolate, edible items are all excluded from this free delivery.. these will be weighed and charged accordingly.
As of now, we do provide an International Service to Oman, Pakistan, Saudi, but this depends on Road/Air transport cost, and the payment is made before Items are shipped! All prices quoted on our website are in AED.
- Cost of shipping will depend on he final packed weight of goods.
- Certain items in our online catalogue are unavailable for international shipping. These include edibles, aerosols, flammable liquids, polystyrene cake dummies, oversize items as well as some items that may be categorized as hazardous materials due to their content.
- In addition, some items may be unavailable for shipping due to the individual policies of specific destination countries
- International orders are not eligible for exchanges. Items can be returned at purchaser’s expense for a refund, but not exchanged
- Your products value will be declared on your customs invoice and we are unable to change values on this invoice. The purchaser is responsible for any customs duty that may be applicable.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make sure the shipping address is correct at time of ordering. The purchaser will be liable for any costs incurred due to incorrect address orders being returned to Cakebox.me.
- Maximum order value for shipping to International destinations will be limited to AED 1000.00
- Maximum weight for delivery to International destinations is 10KG
- A signature will be required on all orders as proof of delivery