Terms & Conditions
- The products and services described in this website are only available to delivery within United Arab Emirates.
- Orders may be placed overseas for delivery to Cakebox.ME and to overseas destinations.
- We cannot ship all our products overseas.
- Please check description to ensure the product can be shipped internationally.
- This website has been prepared to provide you with general information only and as an introduction to cake decorations that we stock.
- We reserve the right not to provide goods or services, terminate membership accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders at our sole discretion at any time.
- Prices of goods and delivery displayed on Cakebox.ME website are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation without notice.
- While great care has been taken in the presentation of information on this site, including product descriptions and pricing, we are unable to warrant that product descriptions or other content of the website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. No representation is made and no responsibility accepted for reliance upon the information as being complete, accurate or up to date.
- We advise you to make your own enquiries and satisfy yourself in all respects to the products you are considering purchasing.
- Please ensure all Cakebox.ME are redeemed at the time of ordering. Once the order has been submitted and paid for by means other than a voucher, we are unable to retrospectively redeem a Gift Voucher to offset that cost. Please bear this in mind.
- All Cakebox.ME are issued with an expiry date as indicated on the voucher itself.
- Once that Gift Voucher has expired, we are unable to extend the expiry date under any circumstances.
- It is the Gift Voucher holders responsibility to ensure it is redeemed before the expiry date. It is only possible to use one gift voucher per purchase.
- Cakebox.ME accepts online payments using the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.
- Cakebox.ME accepts PayPal.
When do you charge my credit card?
- We take payment at the time of order, as opposed to the time of dispatch.
- All online credit card orders are charged upfront, at the time the order is made .
- No order is accepted by Cakebox.ME until the order has been checked and approved.
- If there is a problem, we will telephone you or email you within three (3) working days.
- Paying upfront also substantially reduces order processing time, and ensures that as a customer, all you need to do is sit back and wait for your delivery to arrive.
- Cakebox.ME is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by late delivery or cancellation of an order or a product.
- Our agreement with you only comes into existence once we have both confirmed your order and your payment has been processed.
- Once we have accepted payment for an order, cancellation of the order is at our sole discretion after taking into account the circumstances and reasons for cancellation. If you need to cancel an order, please contact us immediately on Priority Call 0506763697 or email us at email@example.com
- If you still feel uncomfortable purchasing online that'\s fine! You can call us to make payment and arrange delivery on . Alternatively you can fax or email your order, together with payment details. We may need to confirm delivery charges with you at the time. All payments will still be processed at the time of the order. Please note there maybe an additional service fee charged for this.
- It is worth remembering, however, that paying online is very secure and will be the most convenient way for you to buy from www.Cakebox.ME
- If you have any questions about the security at our website please send an email to info@Cakebox.ME or telephone 050-6763697.
- We ship our products within the UAE.
- Some products are not able to be shipped overseas, please check the product description.
- Anyone at the Delivery Address who receives the goods will be taken to have been authorised to receive the goods by you.
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
Online orders placed on Friday and Saturday.
- ALL orders placed after 3pm on Thursday and at any time of day on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on the following Sunday.
- We do not ship on Friday and Saturdays, or UAE Bank Holidays unless alternative arrangements have been made.
Can I add additional items to an existing unshipped order?
Sorry. Unfortunately, additional items cannot be added to an existing unshipped order. Should you wish to purchase additional items, you will need to place a new order for those additional items.
What if my order does not arrive
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Cakebox.ME if an order does not arrive. Once we learn an order has not arrived by the due date, we will lodge enquiries with the courier to ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible.
- As a guide only, our couriers attempt to deliver to addresses between 9am and 5pm. Unfortunately, we are unable to give a guaranteed time of delivery.
- You agree that when our courier partner is satisfied that the order has been delivered, delivery of the order has taken place within the terms of the agreement between you and us.
All prices on www.Cakebox.ME are listed in AED and USD. We use www.xe.com for quoting on our foreign exchange rates. Please check with your bank as they will charge additional fees if purchasing from overseas.
Quality and Maintenance of Goods
- At Cakebox.ME we pride ourselves on the quality of our products and services.
- We recommend, if you are not familiar with the correct temperatures for the these food types or specific produce, that you contact us for further information. Once delivery has occurred Quality and maintenance of the produce is your responsibility.
Out of Stock & Substitution
In the unlikely event that we cannot satisfy your order due to stock unavailability, we will contact you (via email or telephone) to offer you an alternative or to determine how you want to proceed with your order.
Refunds and Returns
- The Cake Decorating Company will replace the goods you purchase if the goods you purchase:
- are not of merchantable quality
- don't match any description given of the goods (this would include corresponding with a photograph of the goods)
- are not free from defects.
- Please note, all food products are perishable, so Cakebox.ME expects that you take due care to properly store the goods a in accordance with the nature of the product. If you are not clear on this, please check with us first.
- This is your responsibility. We cannot accept responsibility if food is stored in conditions that are not appropriate.
- If you do find you have a legitimate problem with products or goods you purchase from Cakebox.ME, you should stop using the goods immediately and approach us as soon as possible to explain the fault or problem. Please make sure you keep the goods in the condition that you claim has the problem.
- You need to approach us regarding any problems with your goods within ‘a reasonable period of time’. What is reasonable depends on the goods, their use and any other relevant information.
- As a rule we will require that they be returned to us within 7 days of the date of purchase for examination of the problem and in order to assess whether to replace the goods or refund you, at our discretion.
- Please note that we will not be in a position to address your problem where you have been careless or unreasonable in your demands.
- Note, Cakebox.ME are not required to provide you with a refund if you have simply changed your mind or you find a similar or the same item more cheaply elsewhere.
- The Cakebox.ME may also require a receipt of proof of purchase.
- In the event at our discretion we do refund you (as opposed to replace goods) for orders placed online or over the telephone - we will credit back the original credit card on which the order was purchased. Alternatively, we will issue you with a credit voucher.
How to return your item
- Contact the Cakebox.ME team via our Priority Call 0506763697 number. A customer service representative will evaluate your return request, record all the necessary product return information and issue you with a Return Authorisation Number. The Customer Service Representative will also provide you address details of where to send your return.
- You must obtain a Return Authorisation Number immediately to ensure that you are eligible for a replacement or refund.
- Send your item as directed. Please ensure that your Return Authorisation Number is clearly displayed on the return packaging.
- As soon as the return has been received, you will be contacted if a replacement product will be shipped.
- The return must be received by Cakebox.ME within (5) fourteen days of the Return Authorisation Number being issued.
- If it is determined that there will be a Replacement product – it will only be shipped after the faulty item has been received by Cakebox.ME.
- All returns must have a Return Authorisation Number.
- Any item that is returned to Cakebox.ME without a Return Authorisation Number will be returned to sender.
- If you feel that your return falls outside of our policy, then you will need to contact us first on Priority Call 0n 0506763697 to confirm if your return can be accepted.
Cancellation of Orders
- Pursuant to the terms above, if you need to cancel your order, at our discretion money can be refunded less a AED75 administrative fee, ONLY IF notice is received by Cakebox.ME 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date.
- Cancellations received with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at 50% of the total order value.
- To assist with a speedy resolution of your cancellation request, please advise if you wish to receive a Cakebox.ME , a gift voucher.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your order cancellation has been processed.
- IMPORTANT: ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELLED ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED as they are already prepared and are with our courier for delivery – on their way to your address.
Security of information from your browser to our server?
- A critical concern for electronic commerce is the secure transmission of data. To protect consumer data during transmission, Cakebox.ME uses the latest SSL encryption technology that securely passes transaction data to the Cakebox.ME.
- We use SSL (Secured Socket Layer) which means that we encrypt information sent to the server with a key that makes it almost impossible to decrypt. To do this we use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256 bit encryption technology. This is superior to the industry standard.
This is far more secure than giving you credit card over the phone where someone could be listening, or to a cashier where someone can either look over your shoulder or get hold of your credit card receipt.
User Name & Password
- You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name and password are used by an unauthorised person.
- You agree to release and indemnify Cakebox.ME in relation to any liability arising out of the unauthorised use of your username and/or password.
Protect yourself online
- There are measures you can take to protect your own safety:
- Do not let anyone else use your name or credit card for online transactions.
- Only share access to your computer and files with people that you know and trust. Learn about file sharing risks.
- Do not store your password or banking details in your email program or on your PC - keep hard copies of private information in a secure place away from the computer.
- Choose hard-to-crack passwords that feature a combination of numbers, symbols and letters.
- Do not use the same password for all your online activities.
- Disconnect from the Internet when not in use.
- Use anti-virus software and keep it up to date.
- Protect your computer from Internet intruders through firewalls.
- Back up your computer data.
- Regularly download updates to your email and browser software that fix security bugs.
- Only download and use freeware and shareware that is widely used and has a good reputation.
Loss or Damage to Systems
- You agree to use and link to Cakebox.ME website at your own risk. The Cakebox.ME will not be liable for any loss or damage from any cause (including negligence) to your system or website caused by or in connection with the use of or a link to Cakebox.ME'\s website. Any such loss or damage will be your responsibility. Cakebox.ME advises you to take your own precautions in relation to protecting your system or website from viruses or malfunction.
- If you wish to discuss links with this website or publication of Cakebox.ME material on other websites, please contact us on 0506763697 or email us at info@cakebox.ME
External Web Links
- If you leave this site via a link contained within this website, and view content that is not provided by TCakebox.ME, you do so at your own risk.
- The content to which you link will not have been produced, checked for accuracy, or otherwise reviewed by Cakebox.ME. Cakebox.ME is not responsible for damages or losses caused by any delays, defects or omissions that may exist in the services, information or other content provided in such site, whether actual, alleged, consequential or otherwise. Cakebox.ME makes no guarantees or representations as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered by any third party.
- Any links to other sites are provided for convenience only and do not represent any endorsement by Cakebox.ME unless otherwise stated.
Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions
- All material on this site, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, and information is protected by copyright, and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by Cakebox.ME. Material on this site is solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by email or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Cakebox.ME.
- Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this website will be subject to civil and criminal prosecution.
- The Cakebox.ME does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website.
- It is an illegal violation to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. All persons found to have placed a fraudulent order will be prosecuted.
- © Copyright Cakebox.ME, 2011 - 2017. All rights reserved.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cakebox.ME Gift Certificates
- This voucher is redeemable by the bearer for Cakebox.ME goods or merchandise to the value stated on the front of this voucher.
- This voucher is redeemable at the prices for Cakebox.ME goods or merchandise applying at the time of redemption of the voucher.
- Please note that a minimum purchase value of AED150 is applicable which is exclusive of delivery charges.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other Cakebox.ME promotion or discount offer. Only one discount will apply per order and it will be the larger discount of the two.
- There is a limit of one voucher per order.
- The Cakebox.ME will not accept responsibility or be liable for vouchers that are lost or stolen.
- This voucher may not be used after the expiry date stated on the front of this voucher and is not exchangeable, refundable, replaceable or redeemable for cash.
- This voucher may only be redeemed on our website at www.Cakebox.ME toward the purchase of Cakebox.ME goods or merchandise online.
- For orders placed on our website at www.Cakebox.ME, the voucher discount will be applied once the order has been processed by the operator. If you require telephone confirmation of the amount to be charged to your card please phone on Priority Call 0506763697.
- This voucher can be redeemed only once. Cakebox.ME will not redeem this voucher if, on presentation, our records indicate that this voucher or a voucher bearing the same reference number as that displayed on this voucher has already been redeemed or has not been issued.
- The value of this voucher may not be applied after a transaction is made. If forgotten, the voucher must be saved and used towards your next purchase.
- Gift Certificate orders placed out of business hours will be posted on the next business day.
- The Cakebox.ME accepts gift certificates delivered by post to any addresses within the United Arab Emirates only.