Minaret Eid Embosser stamp
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Minaret Eid Embosser stamp
We used Rolkem Super Gold Dust and then painted over to get the desired effect.
Pls NOTE the Rolkem Gold is NOT INCLUDED when the Arabic Eid stamp is purchased, you would need to buy these items separately.
Special Note** These cutters are HAND WASH ONLY! NOT dishwasher safe, avoid exposure to hot water/heat, as this can cause the cutters to warp.All these cutters are printed with PLA aka Polylactic Acid, is a multipurpose material commonly used in 3D printing. PLA is a bioplastic, which means it is made from renewable natural resources such as corn starch and tapioca products
FLAT RATE DELIVERY
- AED 25 (Under 10KG)
- Over 10kg, it will AED 35- Marked Heavy
- Over 20kg, it will AED 60 - Marked Supersize
- Same day dispatch on all orders placed by 1pm Monday - Friday
- Dispatch means to SEND your order out with the courier, and does not mean the day it will be delivered to you
- Cut off time for guaranteed same day dispatch for all orders is 1pm Monday to Friday. For any orders received after 1pm on weekdays and anytime over the weekends, your order will be dispatched on the next business day
Tracking & Delivery
The courier will call before they deliver to you
An airway bill number will be emailed to you, so that you may follow up online, or you may call the courier centre for an update.
All of our parcels require a signature upon delivery. If you are not at your address, you will be charged an extra delivery charge for a rescheduled delivery.
NB: If a parcel is undelivered due to an incorrect address being provided by the customer a return cost of AED 32 will be charged to the customer – this is COURIER charge for a return to sender parcel. Please make sure that your phone number and address is updated in your customer profile.
Shipping Rates for Outlying Areas
- Outlying areas cost of delivery will be confirmed before despatch, price depends on the ares as per courier charges.
- Certain Areas have require extra charges eg. DIFC, this cost will be borne by the customer.
- Some items we have are unusually heavy, and extra shipping is charged per heavy item, i.e. Fondant, Bulk orders, chocolate, edible items are all excluded from this free delivery.. these will be weighed and charged accordingly.
As of now, we do provide an International Service to Oman, Pakistan, Saudi, but this depends on Road/Air transport cost, and the payment is made before Items are shipped! All prices quoted on our website are in AED.
- Cost of shipping will depend on he final packed weight of goods.
- Certain items in our online catalogue are unavailable for international shipping. These include edibles, aerosols, flammable liquids, polystyrene cake dummies, oversize items as well as some items that may be categorized as hazardous materials due to their content.
- In addition, some items may be unavailable for shipping due to the individual policies of specific destination countries
- International orders are not eligible for exchanges. Items can be returned at purchaser’s expense for a refund, but not exchanged
- Your products value will be declared on your customs invoice and we are unable to change values on this invoice. The purchaser is responsible for any customs duty that may be applicable.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make sure the shipping address is correct at time of ordering. The purchaser will be liable for any costs incurred due to incorrect address orders being returned to Cakebox.me.
- Maximum order value for shipping to International destinations will be limited to AED 1000.00
- Maximum weight for delivery to International destinations is 10KG
- A signature will be required on all orders as proof of delivery